Children's Talent Competition 2017
Name(s) of Performer(s): Lauren Natasha Campbell
Name(s) of Performer(s): Irshalynn Iman Binti Zulkifly
Name(s) of Performer(s): Saamiya Khan
Name(s) of Performer(s): Tiffany Lum Qian Han
Name(s) of Performer(s): Aadhya Anand
Name(s) of Performer(s): Naomi Chelsea Larrios
Name(s) of Performer(s): Lexie Chen
Name(s) of Performer(s): Annsh Dutt
Name(s) of Performer(s): Tori Wong
Name(s) of Performer(s): Lim Xin Zhen
Name(s) of Performer(s): Shayne Lim
Name(s) of Performer(s): Nerissa Lim En Qi
Name(s) of Performer(s): Leong Cheranne
Name(s) of Performer(s): Cheng Jing Sheng
Name(s) of Performer(s): Raynald Thien Yu Xun
Name(s) of Performer(s): Gisele Pek Luo Xi
Rules of Participation
- The Competition is open to all children aged 3-12 years old (as of 22 January 2017).
- Children can participate as an individual or in a group of a maximum of 3.
- Each child can only participate in the Competition once.
Preliminary Round of Competition - Video Entry:
- Upload a video of your child's/children's talent to YouTube and submit the link via the Online Registration Form.
- Video submission opens on 2 December 2016 (Friday) and closes on 25 December 2016 (Sunday) at 11.59 pm.
- The maximum length of each video shall be not more than 1 minute.
- Videos cannot contain nudity, vulgarities or any other explicit content.
- Multiple video submissions of the same child will not be allowed. If more than 1 video is submitted, only the first video submitted will be entered into the Competition.
- All videossubmitted will be posted on the PlayLAH! website on 27 December 2016 (Tuesday) at 3 pm for voting until 8 January 2017 (Sunday).
- Contestants of the top 8 videos with the highest vote will be selected to compete in the final round of the Competition on 22 January 2017 (Sunday).
- The results of the preliminary round of the Competition will be announced on the PlayLAH! website on 9 January 2017 (Monday), and you will receive an email notification on that same date should your child/children qualify for the final round of the Competition.
Final Round of Competition - Talent Show (Live Performance):
- Should your child/children qualify to take part in the finals, you will have to submit a photograph of the child/children in JPEG format to the Organiser for voting purposes.
- Contestants will have to put on a 5-minute performance on stage in front of a live audience to showcase their talent.
- All Contestants are to report to the Stage Manager 30 minutes before the start of the talent show. Contact details of the Stage Manager will be sent in the email notification.
- The winner of the talent show will be decided based on the scores given by a panel of judges (80%) and onsite voting by the public (20%).
- .The theme of the talent show shall incorporate elements of Chinese New Year and will be part of the judge's scorecard.
- Public voting will be done via the PlayLAH! app, and will commence at 12pm on 22 January 2017 and will close 5 minutes after the final performance of the talent show. Each person is entitled to only 1 vote.
For any queries related to the Competition, please contact us at 6403 2186 or Playlah@singaporeexpo.com.sg.
Terms & Conditions
- The Competition is organised by SingEx Venues International Pte. Ltd. (the "Organiser").
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all stages of the Competition.
- By submitting an entry for the Competition, you expressly consent to the Organiser, its related companies, its employees and/or agents using any video and photograph submitted for the Competition for the purposes of carrying out the same or for any publicity or promotional activity (whether or not related to the Competition). You also permit SingEx to host videos submitted and permission to repost submitted videos for the competition.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any third party's use of your video, photograph or information published on the Singapore EXPO Facebook page, the PlayLAH! website and/or any other platform.
- All entrants of the Competition must abide by the Rules of Participation, including all instructions set out on the PlayLAH! website or in any publicity materials provided by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry which is in violation of the Rules of Participation and/or these terms and conditions.
- All finalists of the Competition are required to register for the PlayLAH! Let's Celebrate CNY! 2017 event (the "Event") in order to participate in the talent show.
- The winner of the Competition shall be decided in accordance with the criteria set out in the Rules of Participation, and in the event of any dispute over the winner of the Competition, the Organiser's decision shall be final.
- Competition prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other items.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your child's/children's continued participation in the Competition shall indicate your acceptance of the changes made.
- By registering for the Competition, you agree to the terms and conditions contained herein and to receive information and promotional material on the Event and any other future events from the Organiser and/or its affiliates.